Feb 11, 2017

Day Two | thirty days of elle


Welcome Back!
Feeling a little disappointed today, as I had the first five or six of these posts already written...and accidentally deleted them.
So, you know, here I am...re-writing.

~day d o s~
Today was supposed to be about the meaning behind my blog's name, but honestly, that story is kind of short and sweet.
The same teacher, mentor, and f r i e n d that inspired my blog by inspiring me to write as my teacher, and inspired me to start a blog as my friend, came up with sosayselle.

The texts went something like this:
"Help, I need a blog name!!"
To which she responds:
 
...and SoSaysElle was it.

This is the gal that came up with SSE...
{B} (I made that rhyme intentionally 😊)

She was my seventh grade english teacher, and she loved me through all of that mess...Her friendship is obviously a treasure....Colossians 3:23 (NIV)..."Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for human masters," She is the perfect example of this verse and inspires me to be, too!









No comments:

Post a Comment