Oct 9, 2016

October Ninth

Because no Facebook post or Instagram picture could ever sum up how much I love you and treasure your friendship....Not only today, but every single day. Happy Birthday, pals!!

Did you know John Lennon (whoever that is) was born on October Ninth?
And Scotty McCreery, the guy I was in love with as a 10 year old?
What about Bella Hadid?

....Yeah, me neither.
Sorry, Scotty.

But, I did know that today is a special (and scary day...I apologize in advance for my friends' driving, Tuscaloosa) day.

Today, October 9, 2016, is MY BESTIES BIRTHDAYYY (well, a few of them anyways)!!!



I cannot even begin to put into words how much these three mean to me. 
We've shared so many memories: 

C o o k i e  P a r t i e s

Meredith and I at Cookie Party #8...2014:)
Same Cookie Party, different twin:) 
This cookie party was an Emle (Em-LEE) reunion (that's what I'm naming
our friendship, Em).
Cookie Party #9...2016
Meredith, Michelle (It's not her birthday
😜), me, and Madison.

Emma and I decorating Gingerbread Men
Cookie Party 2009 (maybe?)
Same cookie party, same diva.


D i s n e y  P e r f o r m a n c e s
Notice me in the very front, with Meredith wearing a hula skirt
and pink lei, and Madison in a scarf...Fun Times, man.
One of my best gals forever and ever and ever :))))
For some reason this is really grainy...but, hey, Em...
Remember the Tower of Terror???
Talk about Fun Times..
For me, at least.



F a l l
The most fun Pumpkin Patch trip ever!! Who doesn't
love corn cribs and face paint and pumpkins and fall!!??
CRUSHED it (2015)
You're looking at your official Tailgating with the Stars
Photographers..


C o l o r  R u n s

I think I was just worried about my eyes??
Obviously it's the happiest 5k on the planet

Madison, me, Sammi, Abby Kate, and Meredith.
Really good times.
...And so many more

And I am so thankful.







Happy, Happy F I F T E E N T H Birthday, Meredith and Madison.
I pray that this year brings all the happiness and joy to you that 15 has brought me. Enjoy freshman year, and enjoy driving :) I love you both lots and I can't imagine life without you. Thank you for the memories (that I hold so close to my heart), the laughs, and the quesadilla the other night!!! I look forward to so, so, so many more (laughs and mems...and quesadillas tooπŸ˜‹). I know that your 16th year on earth will be as sweet as the two of you are!!

and Emma, Happy S W E E T  S I X T E E N!!! It has been so much fun to be your pal these past 11 years. Our memories are some of the best ones I have and I look forward to the future of our palship with a smile on my face as I think of all the good times we've shared. You mean so much to me Em, and I'm wishing you the absolute greatest 17th year on earth. I have a feeling it may be your best one yet!! Thank you for your friendship, E. It's so special. I love you lots, sista!!

"A friend loves at all times."
Proverbs 17:17


1 comment: